This One Pan Sausage and Peppers recipe is an easy weeknight meal. Baked Italian sausages on a bed of seasoned peppers and onions, all cooked together with only one pan to wash!
I am all about convenience. If it is one pan, flavorful ,and quick and easy to prepare you can pretty much count me in! This sausage and peppers dinner is so easy to throw together and pop in the oven. It is a regular staple on our weeknight meal rotation. As a bonus it is also Keto AND Gluten Free.
How to Make One Pan Sausage & Peppers
The recipe is easy and tasty. It can be a main course or it can be sandwiches. It’s pretty versatile and there’s not a lot of ingredients. Over the years we have changed this recipe from one pack of Italian sausages to two because the kids have grown up and they eat so much more now but you can make a many or as few as suit your needs!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, kosher salt and black pepper.
Whisk together until well combined.
Spread the peppers and onions out onto the prepared sheet pan, Pour the wet mixture over the vegetables and toss to combine.
Spread onions and peppers out evenly and lay the sausages on top.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring the veggies and turning sausages halfway through the cooking time. Dinner is ready when the sausages are cooked through to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Other Easy Dinner Ideas You May Like
Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Meatballs – does double duty as either a meal or as an appetizer!
Crockpot Taco Chili – dump, stir and walk away – super easy with just the right amount of spice!
Weeknight Pineapple Shrimp and Rice Bake – easy and delicious family weeknight meal!
Spaghetti Pie – With Italian sausage and spinach hidden inside this is an unexpectedly good (and super easy!) weeknight creation that the entire family will love.
Easy Instant Pot Mongolian Beef – This is a delicious take on traditional Mongolian Beef that takes a fraction of the time and has delicious results!
One Pan Sausage & Peppers
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium onion peeled and cut into strips
- 2-3 medium sized peppers cut into strips (any color)
- 5-10 Italian sausages
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and place the rack in the middle.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, mustard, kosher salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Spread the peppers and onions out onto the prepared sheet pan, Pour the wet mixture over the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Spread onions and peppers out evenly and lay the sausages on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring the veggies and turning sausages halfway through the cooking time.
- Dinner is ready when the sausages are cooked through to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Serve immediately. Enjoy!