Breakfast Is great at any time of the day. Simple Crustless Quiche makes a meal out of whatever meat and veggies you have on hand using an easy to follow formula. Delicious and easy!
Making quiche is a quick and easy way to incorporate fresh vegetables and meat into dinner. Making a crustless quiche skips the pastry, saving time (and my family likes it better anyway!).
This super versatile meal offers the perfect ratio of meat and veggies without dictating what you have to use. This is an awesome way to use up what you have on hand with delicious results every time. Just add eggs and cheese!
Breakfast for Dinner?
There is no rule that says breakfast can only be served in the morning. Breakfast for dinner happens often around here!
Simple Crustless Quiche incorporates eggs, meat, veggies and cheese all in one dish. Although it doesn’t have a crust, it has more dairy and is lighter and airier than than a Frittata.
It can be the star of the show or just a player in the game. It is easy to assemble and the leftovers are delicious!
About the Ingredients
What you’ll you Need to make Simple Crustless Quiche
This recipe is pretty basic and meat and veggie ingredients can be interchanged for whatever you like or what you have on hand. The base ingredients include eggs, milk, onions, salt and pepper and shredded cheese.
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk, Half & Half or Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese (cheddar or cheddar blend)
- 2-3 Green Onions (or 1/4 cup finely chopped onion any variety)
- Salt & Pepper, dried chives if desired
- Total of 3 cups combined meat & veggies (see below)
What kind of meat goes in Simple Crustless Quiche?
- 1 1/2 cups cooked meat, cut into bite sized pieces. Use whatever you like or whatever you have on hand! Choices may include:
What kind of veggies go in Simple Crustless Quiche?
- 1 1/2 cups fresh veggies, cut into bite sized pieces. Use whatever you like or whatever you have on hand! Choices may include:
- peppers, any color
- cooked potatoes
Quick & Easy Video: Making Simple Crustless Quiche
How to make Simple Crustless Quiche
This is a go to recipe in our house, especially near the end of the week when there are leftover meat and fresh veggies we are trying to use up. Easy with delicious results every time!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly grease a pie plate or 8×8 oven safe cooking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper and chives until frothy.
Layer the bottom of the pie plate or baking dish with the meat, veggies, shredded cheese and green onions.
Pour the egg mixture evenly over the top.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until set and browned. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Other Easy Meal Ideas You Might Like
Simple Weeknight Meatloaf – Hearty and satisfying comfort food made with simple spices and pantry ingredients!
Weeknight Pineapple Shrimp and Rice Bake – Flavorful pineapple chunks and tender shrimp on a bed of fluffy rice, drizzled with a quick and easy sweet island sauce.
Easy Instant Pot Mongolian Beef – This is a delicious take on traditional Mongolian Beef that takes a fraction of the time and has delicious results!
Spaghetti Pie – With Italian sausage and spinach hidden inside this is an unexpectedly good (and super easy!) weeknight creation that the entire family will love.
Weeknight Shrimp Portofino – A light pasta dish featuring shrimp and marinated artichokes, perfect weeknight fare.
Simple Crustless Quiche
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk or cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried chives optional
- 1 1/2 cups cooked meat any, cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 cup vegetables any, cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced or 1/4 cup chopped onion, any type
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a pie plate or 8×8 oven safe cooking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper and chives until frothy.
- Layer the bottom of the pie plate or baking dish with the meat, veggies, shredded cheese and green onions.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until set and browned. Serve immediately. Enjoy!