- 8 oz dried linguine
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces)
- 1 medium onion, cut into julienne strips
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 cups vegetable stock (32 ounce container)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Parmesan cheese (if desired)
- Place pasta, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes into a large soup pot.
- Pour in vegetable stock.
- Drizzle the top with olive oil.
- Cover and place over high heat, bringing to a boil.
- Reduce to medium heat and simmer, stirring often, until the majority of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese if desired. Enjoy!